Tuesday 28 June 2016

Summer Of Creative Chemistry - Week 4

It's time to share my week 4 project for Summer of Creative Chemistry!
This week's challenge is to create a project using Archival Ink.

My first project is a card using the Archival Ink Resist Technique.
This is a really fun technique that I don't think I've used since the first time I took
Creative Creative 101. It was wonderful revisiting it!


I started by stamping my trees on glossy paper using Potting Soil & Leaf Green Archival Inks.

I then gathered a few different colours of Distress Ink and using my blending foam & tool tired to recreate the colours of a sunset.
I added my sentiment and adhered to my card base to finish it off.

This card was so quick to make that I decided to make another card using the Alcohol Ink Agate technique on yupo paper with Archival Ink stamping.





2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!