Sunday 8 April 2018

Flowers For Mom

Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I made for my mother-in-law.
She loves flowers so I know she would love to receive this 
in the mail.

This pattern paper is from the  7 Gypsies Architextures 8"x 8" Paper Pad
This is a great paper pad that is very versitile - it has papers that masculine and some that are feminine.

The Flower Jar die set from Sizzix created the perfect focal point embellishment
 for the front of my card.

I added some extra texture to my card with gesso, paint and molding paste.
You can see the step-by-step details by watching the video I posted at the end of this post.



Check out the process video to see how I made this card:



Products Used:

7 Gypsies Architextures 8"x 8" Paper Pad

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:
Stone; Tarnished Silver

Distress Paint:
Worn Lipstick; Spun Sugar

Distress Inks:
Broken China
Ripe Persimmon
Spiced Marmalade
Squeezed Lemonade
Shaded Lilac
Peeled Paint

Matte Medium
Clear Gesso
Molding Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!