Monday 5 February 2018

Distress Oxides + Glossy Paper - a birthday card

Hello everyone!

I am OBSESSED with Distress Oxides on Glossy Paper.
Every time the result is different and gorgeous. 

The card was created for a special crafty friend's birthday recently and she loved it. I hope you do too.
Be sure to check out the video at the end of the blog to see a full step-by-step tutorial.


~The completed card~

When making these backgrounds I like to try some different color combo's with the Distress Oxides.
This one is definitely a fave - Worn Lipstick; Twisted Citron and Walnut Stain.

The layering stencil is from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Splash THS080

Watch the step-by-step video below to see how I created this card from beginning to end.

Products used:


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I love my card! What a fabulous technique. I couldn't agree more how every outcome is different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!