Wednesday 8 November 2017

Out & About Travel Journal

Hello & welcome back!

Today I am back with another journal made using the Eileen Hull XL Journal Die from Sizzix and my fave paper company - Wild Whisper.

The first journal I made was made using the Strong & Free line from Wild Whisper.

This new journal is made using the Out & About paper line - perfect for a travel bullet journal.

The paper packs include 6 12x12 double-sided patterned paper. Just enough to cover the inside & outside covers of your journal plus to make the covers for 4 journal insert booklets. 
I used the paper scraps to make pockets to hold journal cards.

I used the coordinating stamp set to add some stamping to the journal pages 


I love how this journal turned out and can't wait to take it on my future trips.


Products Used:

Wild Whisper


------------




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!