Monday 23 January 2017

Pop-Up Slider Card ---- Enjoy A Glass Of White

Happy Monday, everyone!
I am here to share a a pop-up slider card that I've made for a friends upcoming birthday.
I was inspired by a YouTube video by the talented Einat Kessler.

You check out Einat's video tutorial below:

I designed my card around this fabulous paper pack - The Winery Kit - by Reminisce.
I picked it up from The Scrap Shack in Ponoka & I'm so glad I did! It sold out very quickly.
Isn't it gorgeous?

Here is my finished card - laying flat.

My main embellishment was made using 3" circle of brown leather paper that I 
embossed with a wood-grain embossing folder; a 2.5" circle die cut from a sheet of pattern
paper from the kit; a circle sicker from the coordinating sticker sheet included in the pack.

The exposed area is perfect for a small sentiment.

Here is the finished card - popped up.



1 comment:

  1. I love these slider cards, they are so clever. Yours is a real beauty and I am sure your friend will be really pleased with it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!