Wednesday 16 November 2016

Peace ---- A Wild Whisper Christmas Card

I am so excited to be participating in a blog hop for Wild Whisper this week. 
Watch for the blog hop to go live at 6pm MT on Friday, Nov 18.

However, I was so inspired by this beautiful new paper that I decided to make a Christmas Card to share with you today. 


I started by trimming a 4"x 5.25" piece from this 12x12 design from the Holiday Style Paper pack. 
After rounding the corners, I sprinkled a bit of Pthalo Green Color Burst Powder
 & misted with some water.
The paper curled a bit but held up really well with the moisture.

This piece is a 3"x 4" card from the Holiday Style Card Collection. I rounded the corners and used my ink blending tool to apply some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to the edges.

Next I used the Stacked Snowflake Die from Sizzix to cut out some snowflakes in the Holiday green deco sheet. I also trimmed out one of the banners from another 3"x 4" card.

I added a pop of colour by cutting out the word PEACE from a piece of Holiday Red Deco sheet with the Holiday Handwritten Thinlit set from Sizzix.




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Julia!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge here are some best and good islamic course learn Quran online i found kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!