Friday 7 October 2016

Thank you card for Coffee Lover

I needed a small, masculine Thank You card & gift card holder & decided that I just had to use my 


The Tim Horton's stamps pairs perfectly with the Fresh Brewed Die from Sizzix.
.I cut out my coffee cup in chipboard and sprayed it with Candied Apple Distress Spray Stain.

A layer of Fired Brick Distress Ink gave the cup extra depth.


The lid was sprayed with Ground Espresso Distress Spray Stain(of course) and inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I stamped the logo with Fired Brick Distress Ink.

Next step was to make my kraft paper envelope using the Envelope Die from Sizzix.
I used the Splatters Layering Stencil from Stampers Anonymous for the envelope.

I made a small card just small enough to fit into the envelope and stamped the front with a bunch of different 'thank you' stamps from my stash.

There you have it - a perfect Thank you card & gift card holder for a Tim Horton's coffee lover.





8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! I seriously need this Timmies stamp! I love the small gift card idea. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! seriously, get the stamp or you could just borrow mine. I share. ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome project!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Julia, how did I miss that stamp when I was at Viva Las VegasStamps?! Oh well, will just have to put in another order 😂 Thanks for sharing it and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. With regards to making your logo configuration there are various components that should be considered and you should remember that no two structures ought to be the equivalent. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge here are some best and good islamic course learn Quran online i found kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy youtube comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.Please Kindly check My web:"buy tiktok comments''
    XMA Header Image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!