Monday 10 October 2016

#Grateful

It's October and that means Thanksgiving in Canada.
This weekend it will be be all about the turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and spending time with family.
I have so much to be grateful for but I am especially thankful for my family, friends and all of you for following me.

So this is for you.....I am very grateful to have you here.

I used the Autumn & Twisted Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencils along with the Twisted Sizzix Die. I really love the Twisted Die and stencil.

I started by blending 4 Distress Ink colours - Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick & Ripe Persimmon on 140lb watercolour paper..

I spritzed my watercolour paper with water to remove some the ink and then dried it with 
my heat tool.

Next I used some layering stencils and Distress Inks.

The Twisted Stencil is my new favourite!

Here is the card background after I finished with the layering stencils.

I quick spritz of Mica Spray to add some razzle dazzle and I was ready for the finishing touches.

Here are two more cards I made using the same steps.

















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julia, love the combination of the leaf and twisted stencils and I bet the shimmer of the mica spray is beautiful in person! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!